- Range: Turmeon Original, Turmeon Bianco, Turmeon Honey, Turmeon Rose
- Producer: Bodegas Jaime
- UK Distributor: N/A
- Retail Price: £22.99 (Estimation)
- Origin: Zaragoza, Spain
- ABV: 15%
- Distinct Botanicals: Cherries, Strawberries and Raspberries
- Wine Base: Unknown at present
- Sugar Content: Unknown at present
- Nose: Similar to the Honey it has a tutti fruity but with added strewed strawberries and raspberries
- Palette: Sweet with a lovely strewed raspberry and cherry
- Finish: Vinous with some spice of clove and nutmeg
- Overall: A great cocktail ingredient, for me not it would be to sweet to drink alone but with some soda it would be great!
Our Company was founded back in 1846. A family winery dedicated mainly to the production of bulk wines. Since then, a valuable secret has passed over three generations. With a different name, the Turmeon´s recipe has remained impassible over the years until nowadays, when it has acquired a new format.
Part of its peculiarity lays on the wine that is used for its production, this wine has been matured for more than 80 years in with the help of a Solera system of barrels (Pipas in Spanish). Every time that the Vermut is drunk, a little part of the original wine is being drunk at the same time. Infused with traditional herbs and spices but with added cherries, strawberries and raspberries. On top of that, they have developed the first animated label in the world!