- Range: Turmeon Original, Turmeon Blanco, Turmeon Honey, Turmeon Rose
- Producer: Bodegas Jaime
- UK Distributor: N/A
- Retail Price: £22.99 (Estimation)
- Origin: Zaragoza, Spain
- ABV: 15%
- Distinct Botanicals: Rose, Orange Blossom and Jasmine, Ginger, Vanilla, Azahar
- Wine Base: Unknown at present
- Sugar Content: Unknown at present
- Nose: Rosemary, Grapefruit Clove, Cinnamon
- Palette: Lemon Balm, Bay, Citrus Zest
- Finish: Rosemary, Honey, all spice and Baked Citrus
- Overall: Wow, didn’t expect this to be so good! My favourite Blanco from Spain by far! Sweet and a sort of dry spiced quality. 100% worth a try!
Our Company was founded back in 1846. A family winery dedicated mainly to the production of bulk wines. Since then, a valuable secret has passed over three generations. With a different name, the Turmeon Blanco recipe has remained impassible over the years until nowadays, when it has acquired a new format.
Part of its peculiarity lays on the wine that is used for its production, this wine has been matured for more than 80 years in with the help of a Solera system of barrels (Pipas in Spanish). Every time that the Vermut is drunk, a little part of the original wine is being drunk at the same time.
The wine is macerated with 14 different botanics, like Ginger, Vanilla Eose and Azahar (Flower of Love) all of them with aphrodisiac properties. On top of that, they have developed the first animated label in the world!