Regal Rogue Wild Rosé Vermouth
Driven by a sensory obsession, it was Mark ‘Lord’ Ward’s legendary trip around the world to discover the spices of Asia, and the wines and native foods of Australia, that inspired the creation of Regal Rogue. A passion for the marriage of gastronomy and mixology led to the birth of something utterly unique that’s winning liquid hearts with its quaffing style. A love for long lunches and alfresco soirees brings the Regal Rogue brand to life, ensuring those memorable moments are always toasted with the ultimate tipple to share with friends.
- Range: Dry, White, Rosè, Red
- Producer: Regal Rogue
- UK Distributor: Enotria & Coe
- Retail Price: £16.68
- Origin: Australia
- ABV: 16.5%
- Distinct Botanicals: Illawarra Plum, Rosella, Strawberry Gum
- Wine Base: Pale and dry Barossa Shiraz Rosé
- Sugar Content: 70gms per liter
- Nose: Light Strawberry, Rosè Vinous and tropical fruits
- Palette: Light red fruits, raspberry and a light tinit of rose
- Finish: Light vinous and sweet strawberry
- Overall: A great Rosé ! Lovely sweet red and tropical fruits, vinous and very well balanced!