Regal Rogue Lively White Vermouth
Driven by a sensory obsession, it was Mark ‘Lord’ Ward’s legendary trip around the world to discover the spices of Asia, and the wines and native foods of Australia, that inspired the creation of Regal Rogue. A passion for the marriage of gastronomy and mixology led to the birth of something utterly unique that’s winning liquid hearts with its quaffing style. A love for long lunches and alfresco soirees brings the Regal Rogue brand to life, ensuring those memorable moments are always toasted with the ultimate tipple to share with friends.
- Range: Dry, White, Rosè, Red
- Producer: Regal Rogue
- UK Distributor: Enotria & Coe
- Retail Price: £16.78
- Origin: Australia
- ABV: 16.5%
- Distinct Botanicals: Lemon Myrtle, Desert Lime, Native Thyme
- Wine Base: Semillon
- Sugar Content: 80gms per liter
- Nose: Lime Peel, peas and nettel
- Palette: Lovely citrus and a light garden feel
- Finish: Pleasant sweetness and citrus notes
- Overall: Another success from Regal Rogue! A cracking white, more complex than the italian white styles.