- Range: Bianco, Extra Dry, Rosso, Gran Lusso, Rubino, Ambrato
- Producer: Martini & Rossi
- UK Distributor: Bacardi Brown Forman
- Retail Price: £12.50
- Origin: Turin – Italy
- ABV: 18%
- Distinct Botanicals: Cinchona Bark and Chinese Rhubarb.
- Wine Base: Moscato d’Asti DOCG
- Sugar Content:
- Nose: Fresh Lemon Tea and thyme
- Palette: Sweet, lemon balm, Cinchona Bark, Camomile
- Finish: Semi-Dry, Lemon, Bay and Cinchona Bark
Overall: Great value white vermouth. The fragrance of Martini Riserva Speciale Ambrato isn’t great but the taste is fantastic, mixed or on ice. Great work Martini!
The term Vermouth di Torino stems from the royal arms of the House of Savoy, a protective saying that prevented the producers outside the Piemonte region from using the name. A vermouth di Torino from the famous Martini brand made with Moscato d’Asti DOCG