- Range: Secco, Bianco, Rosso, Vecchio, Chinato
- UK Distributor: Spritis Cartel
- Retail Price: £19.96
- Origin: Turin, Italy
- ABV: 18%
- Distinct Botanicals:
- Wine Base: Trebbiano
- Sugar Content: UnKnown at Present
- Nose: Sage, Lemon Grass, Oregano, Almond
- Palette: Nutmeg, herbaceous, and woody almost.
- Finish: Bitter with a citrusy lemon and orange finish
Overall: Very complex and little perplexing on the pallet, great mixed, has a lot of depth for an Dry!
Artisanal vermouth blended with the finest ingredients to create an original, yet classic, recipe inspired by world renowned Italian bartender Giancarlo Mancino. Mancino Secco Vermouth. Infused with 19 botanicals.