- Range: Extra Dry, Blanc, Rouge
- Producer: http://laquintinyevermouthroyal.com
- UK Distributor: Boutique Brands
- Retail Price: £21.30
- Origin: Charente, France
- ABV: 16%
- Distinct Botanicals: Orange, Clove Cinnamon
- Wine Base: Added Pineau Des Charentes
- Sugar Content: Unknown at present
- Nose: Orange Oil, Lemon Sherbet, Thyme
- Palette: Orange, Lemon and very fruity, lychee and mango slightly!
- Finish: Sublime! A great flavour, so tropical and yet grounded. quite sweet and very far from it’s Italian cousins but non the less a great vermouth!
Overall: This is an interesting one! I can’t shake this Mint and Lime flavour, I love this! Not as dry as i’d like it to be but still great!
Born in the heart of the vineyards of Charente, La Quintinye Vermouth Royal is an opulent French vermouth uniquely blending fine wines and Pineau des Charentes.Sharing the same values of excellence and spirit of innovation, La Quintinye Vermouth Royal Extra Dry pays tribute to the creator of Versailles’ Kitchen gardens for Louis XIV, born in 1624 in the Charente region.