- Range: Dry, Blanc, Rouge, Chamberyzette
- Producer: Maison Dolin
- UK Distributor: Amathus Drinks
- Retail Price: £15.04
- Origin: Chambray – France
- ABV: 16%
- Distinct Botanicals:
- Wine Base: Ugni-Blanc
- Sugar Content:
- Nose: Thyme, Citrus, Rosemary and Gentiane
- Palette: Sweet lemon almost sherbet like, with a slight light herbaceousness.
- Finish: The lemon grows more into Sherbet like, with floral notes like lavender coming in.
Overall: A cracking mid-range sweet vermouth, very sublets and unoffencive, would be good for giving body to a drink or as the base for a blend.
Produced in Chambéry (shahm-bay-RHEE), France. Appellation d’ Origine. Dolin invented and/or commercialized the blanc style (“white vermouth”) in the late 19th Century.