- Range: Dry, Blanc, Rouge, Chamberyzette
- Producer: Maison Dolin
- UK Distributor: Amathus Drinks
- Retail Price: £15.04
- Origin: Chambray – France
- ABV: 16%
- Distinct Botanicals:
- Wine Base: Ugni-Blanc
- Sugar Content:
- Nose: Cirusy peels, floral and slight orange zest
- Palette: Superb! A great citrusy fit to start with which developed into dried citrus peels, not much complexity
- Finish: Light dried citrus which hangs around!
Overall: After the Dry I wasn’t to excited for this, but I was wrong, this isn’t a complex vermouth but a great citrus forward example of the french ability! A huge step in the right direction.
Produced in Chambéry (shahm-bay-RHEE), France. Appellation d’ Origine. Dolin invented and/or commercialized the blanc style (“white vermouth”) in the late 19th Century.