- Range: Americano, Rosa, Di Torino, Amaro, Chinato, Riserva La Venaria Reale Vermouth Di Torino Riserva
- Producer: Giulio Cocchi
- UK Distributor: Speciality Drinks
- Retail Price: £22.84
- Origin: Turin – Italy
- ABV: 16.5%
- Distinct Botanicals: Rose Petals & Ginger
- Wine Base: Malvasia and Brachetto
- Sugar Content: Unknown at Present
- Nose: Light nose with slight orange tones
- Palette: Strong but balanced bitters ness to sweetness. Rose is powerful with aftermath of ginger and orange
Finish: Slightly bitter with lingering Orange and Gentian.
Overall: Great vermouth – quite light so could get lost in a lot of mixed drinks. Works great with Tonic i’d choose something with flavour like Fentimans Tonic.
The house of Cocchi is a Torino for many things. In 2011 they revived their house vermouth, resulting in the first genuine Vermouth di Torino. Cocchi Americano is taken and has rose petal and ginger added to the mix, among other ingredients to create their Cocchi Rosa version.