- Range: Americano, Rosa, Di Torino, Amaro, Chinato, Riserva La Venaria Reale Vermouth Di Torino Riserva
- Producer: Giulio Cocchi
- UK Distributor: Speciality Brands
- Retail Price: £22.90
- Origin: Turin – Italy
- ABV: 16%
- Distinct Botanicals
- Wine Base: Muscato
- Sugar Content: Unknown at Present
- Nose: Not much on the nose, slight red fruits
- Palette: Very interesting, fruity floral but with very sweet notes of cola cubes and rosehip and rhubarb
- Finish: Pure cola cubes, rosehip and some slight bitterness
- Overall: A fantastic sweet vermouth, well rounded but slightly on the sweet side, but that doesn’t detract from the show, mixed with tonic I got a lot more liquorice which was nice.
The house of Cocchi is a Torino for many things. In 2011 they revived their house vermouth, resulting in the first genuine Vermouth di Torino. Made to commemorate 120th anniversary of the House,
Resumed production of Giulio Cocchi’s original recipe Vermouth Cocchi di Torino, previously produced in 1891.