- Range: Extra Dry, Bianco, Rosso, Cinzano 1757 Rosso, 1757 Bianco
- Producer: Gruppo Campari
- UK Distributor: Campari
- Retail Price: £16.95
- Origin: Turin – Italy
- ABV: 16%
- Distinct Botanicals: Unknown at Present
- Wine Base: Unknown at Present
- Sugar Content: Unknown at Present
- Nose: Heavy Clove, with Rosemary, Thyme and Nutmeg
- Palette: Cloves and nutmeg heavy, with a very big bitter hit!
- Finish: Super bitter, a lot of gentian and wormwood on the finish.
Overall: A nice vermouth, not much going on just very close heavy and bitter. I think this would make a great bass for strong infusions or for cocktails with with a strong flavour.
This unique premium vermouth has been bottled to celebrate and pay homage to Cinzano’s founding fathers, Giovanni Giacomo and Carlo Stefano, who in 1757 started their business in Turin. Cinzano Vermouth “1757” is a small batch production in numbered bottles, handcrafted gently infused with the finest mature blend of aromatics. It is intensely rich with a velvet bitter finish.