This week I’ve been playing around with the Brugal Rum bottles to put them through their paces for flair (in preparation for The Flair Project), so I thought it only fair that I made a drink or two too!
The Brugal Cobbler is served in a Rocks Glass.
Brugal Cobbler Ingredients
- 2oz (60ml) Brugal Añejo
- 2 wedges of lemon
- 2 wedges of lime
- ½oz (15ml) Harvey’s Oloroso sherry
- ½oz (15ml) sugar syrup
How to mix a Brugal Cobbler Cocktail
- Muddle citrus in the glass
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Add crushed ice and swizzle
- Top with a crushed ice crown
- Garnish with citrus fruit and serve
Brugal is a great rum to mix, the nose is full of caramel and dark brown sugar, buttery toffee and a little spice with pepper and vanilla. Smooth and rich, the rum tastes far more expensive than it is and is perfect in this kind of drink.