On this week’s show we discuss (and I RANT about) what is a Bartender’s Job? Along with our usual industry news and what’s going on at BartenderHQ this week.
Drinks Industry News
- Elon Musk to launch Teslaquila – Trademark Registered!
- Johnnie Walker to open Madrid flagship store
- Angel’s Envy aims to connect drinkers and distillers
- Aldi Scotland to stock McQueen Pink Gin
- Premier Inn creates Interactive Gin Map
Bartender’s Job, Do you know what it is?
We’re talking about making sure your priorities as a bartender are in the right place in this week’s main course.
There is nothing more important as a bartender than making money for the business. Everything else is secondary, be that your tips, great service etc. That doesn’t mean the others are neglected, but that those things are a means to the end of bringing money into the bar’s business to pay the wages and bills and keeping the bar open.
It gets a bit ranty, but I hope you see where I’m coming from. Agree or not, let me know!