- Range: Absentroux, Gentiane de Lure, RinQuinQuin, Orange Colombo, Noix St Jean
- Producer: Distillery et Domaines de Provence
- UK Distributor: Emporia Brands
- Retail Price: £21.19
- Origin: Forcalquier, Provence, France
- ABV: 18%
- Distinct Botanicals: High Wormwood, Mugwart, Genepi, Pepper, Marjoram, Cardamom, Lemon Balm, Chamomile
- Wine Base: Lubéron White
- Sugar Content: 160g per litre
- Nose: Super Strong Mugwart – Very distinct to any other vermouth!
- Palette: Mugwart for front with gentian style dryness with a big hit of Jasmine!
- Finish: Very floral with lavender, jasmine and chamomile note!
Overall: Super interesting product, the names would suggest it taste like absinthe but it is far more complex herbaceous than that, and interestingly no strong anise flavours at all.
A vermouth à l’absinthe! The name would make you think this is tastes like absinthe but alas is does not! Aromatised with absinthe herbs and spices such as wormwood, lemon, and Genepi.